9.07.2008

vegoutaustin.com

I love looking at different newspaper's entertainment sections for restaurant reviews. But more often than not, I end up not getting a realistic judgement. Why? Well, most critics review restaurants for signature entrees, which are centered around meat 99% of the time. So, as a vegetarian that does not even eat fish, I feel lost.

I cannot count how many times I have Google-d "vegetarian austin" over and over again! Well thankfully, those days are over. VegOutAustin.com is a great blog that not only offers their own reviews of vegetarian restaurants and dishes, but they also have done all their research to find all the reviews I can't find on my own.

One of their latests entries listed "Ben's Top 5 Plates of Nachos." Yum! Even if you aren't vegetarian and are simply curious about a new perspective on Austin's dining scene, check it out.

No comments: