10.11.2008

I'm Back...

You may have noticed that my writing has been less than slow this week. I would say it's more of an absolute standstill. Unfortunately I have just had some trouble focusing...

Earlier this week, my South Austin apartment was broken into. But to make matters worse, whoever broke in was still inside my apartment when I got home from class. In the first 30 minutes I was home, I did not move one inch off the couch...until I went to the restroom. While I was in there, I heard someone run out the door (sure enough, both locks were then unlocked...which only meant someone had to have left from the inside).

Now, I may be tough when it comes to my parents or my boyfriend, but knowing someone was hiding in my apartment while I was quietly sitting on the couch watching 7th Heaven...all that bravery ran right out of my apartment with that guy.

But I came to my parent's house in Dallas this weekend for a little vacation and to get my strength back. So, hopefully I can fill you in with what's been going on this past week.

And if you are the one who broke into my house, my cat is still home and she will bite your leg off.

No comments: